Choosing A Lockout Service Over Doing It Yourself
If you’re like most people you’ve probably had one of those days when things just weren’t going quite right. And, for whatever reason, you inadvertently locked your keys in your car. And now you need roadside assistance lockout service. Who knows, maybe your day was spent running here and there, taking care of a whole squad of pre-teens, it can be exhausting. The worst part is noticing your keys just as you’re shutting the door. They’re oh so close, but also out of reach as you see them resting on the center console.
Oh No!!! Now your keys are locked inside your car! What do you do? You think, “I don’t want to have to call a tow truck.”
Then, it’s at this time that many people begin to panic. And, if you are tired your judgment can become a bit clouded. You might even make the mistake of attempting to retrieve your keys from your locked car. But wait!!!
We here at A.E.R. Towing suggest that you do not attempt retrieving your keys from your locked car. Why? Because the consequences can be costly. We’ve seen the damage that has been done, and the time wasted.
Let’s take a look at your options
Calling a Lockout Service Or Attempting it Yourself
When attempting to retrieve keys from your locked car, you must admit that you don’t know what you are doing. You don’t have vehicle unlocking training and, most likely, you don’t possess the proper tools. Attempting to extract keys from a locked car without these can cost you in damages as well as lost time. You wouldn’t attempt to hammer a nail with your iPhone, so why would you think that you could retrieve your keys with a coat hanger? Ouch!!!
Here’s what can happen if you attempt to unlock your car with a coat hanger:
- You may cause gouges and serious damages to the interior, watch out for the leather.
- A sharp-edged coat hanger can cause your door gasket to tear. This soft rubber gasket keeps rain and road noise outside your car.
- Your attempts might damage your door’s hinge, causing a gap.
- The use of a coat hanger may cause you to scratch your car’s paint.
- The sharp edges of the hanger may scratch your window glass.
- You might even damage the electric locks, the buttons themselves.
Do Not Attempt To Unlock Your Own Car
Call A.E.R Towing For Lockout Service
We Suggest You Choose a professional for lockout service
A.E.R Towing Services is a professional towing service who is trained and knows how to unlock your car. We are a professional lockout service who can help you when you have locked your keys in your car. Again, we suggest that you do not attempt to unlock your own car. Save yourself both time and money by calling us to unlock your car for you. When you call A.E.R Towing, we’ll get there quick and unlock your car, fast, friendly, damage-free unlocking service.
Why call us?
- We promise your paint will remain scratch-free
- A.E.R Towing’s unlocking service does not cause damage to the rubber gasket.
- Your door hinge will no to be warped.
- The window glass will not be scratched
- Your car’s interior will remain intact
- Plus, the job will be done quickly and painlessly and you’ll be on your way in no time. It’s our promise.
A.E.R. Towing Cares About More Than Just Your Car
We hope by now that you can plainly see that attempting to unlock your own vehicle without the proper equipment and training can cause damages. But we care more about just your car, we don’t want to see you waste your time. We’ve responded to many motorists who have spent more than an hour attempting to unlock their cars. Irritated at their failed attempts, they become even more flustered when they see the ease with which we gain access to their car. In most cases, it only takes around 30 seconds to unlock a car.
For fair, and affordable towing and roadside assistance services, call A.E.R. Towing
When you need lockout service, roadside assistance, a tire change, or any other towing related service, call on us. We’ll be there in a matter of minutes to take care of you and your car.